One- You trust that they will never tell any of your secrets.
Two- You would never tell one of theirs.
Three- They can make you laugh so hard you cry.
Four- They love you for exactly who you are.
Five- They understand you without even trying.
Six- They know that something is wrong just by looking at you, before you even say anything.
Seven- You know that know matter what you'll always be there for each other, though matter what.
You might wonder who this is for me, at least sometimes I wonder. It always comes back to the same person. The person that can make me spill into tears. the person that makes me smile through those tears. My best friend is my twelve year old brother, how pathetic am I?
My best friend is someone in his own world. A world that I can't get into. A world that I know nothing about, because he can't even tell me. My best friend has such a severe case of autism he can't talk. I love this kid more then anyone or anything, and I know he loves me too.

I guess it says a lot about me huh?

3 comments:
thats the cool thing about best friends, they come in many forms and the way you interact with them is unlike any relationship without anyone else you know.
if that makes sense...
he's adorable. and my best friend is my dog. we should all hang out.
Post a Comment