Thursday, January 8, 2009

slumdog

If you have not seen this movie yet, and you would like a glimpse into a world that is nothing like your own, and like a good love story, then go see this film. 
Don't wait too long I don't think its going to be out much longer. 

On a slightly different note...In the car ride to the Ritz my mother told me about her boyfriends.
The guys she dated before my father I mean.  She dated a guy name Stacey because he bugged her enough to go out with him she caved.  This guy whos name was Stacey, was a ladies man.  How does one become a ladies man with a ladies name?
Despite that she told me about guys that were tall and handsome and nice and she had fun with.  Guys that despite all that didn't cut it. 
My dad wasn't even supposed to be coming all the way down to Cherry Hill to do work.
He ended up working in my moms building as a fluke.
All the girls in the office thought he was a "hunk."
Everything happens for a reason.
I'm nearly certain these days. 

No comments: